maanantai 14. lokakuuta 2013

About me

So I guess it would be fair to tell something about myself. My name name I told before and also my age. I live in the middle of Finland in a small village called Kinnula. There's around 1700 people living in Kinnula, so it's really small! I've born there but moved away to study when I was 17. How I got back in the age of 23 is a bit mystery for myself also, because I sweared I'd never move back once I get out. It felt like so small village and its countryside has nothing to offer me. Well anyway something strange happened and  it included a man and suddenly I found myself back in the starting point. Soon I found myself also living in a farm which I hadn't been planning. Life is a big surprise for me guess. It has taken me in many places which all weren't so nice but now I'm feeling good.

My home and my dear lambs Kaarlo and Marjatta


That's my story shortly.  So now I work in our farm with my husband and a big part of my life is also my other job.
I'm working as a manager of Kinnulas 4H-corporation. I started to work there on february 2011  and I need to say that I've totally lost my heart for that. I love to work with children and young and I feellike I'm doing something important for my community. Later I'll tell you more about my for in Kinnulas 4H and something about Finnish 4H organization in general also.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti