maanantai 21. lokakuuta 2013

Emotional friday

Well the last day we started with doing business plans. You could do it by your own or with a group of 2 or 3. I did it with Ella about her own business which is making clothes from recycled materials and the topic is near to my heart also so it was easy to me to identify with it. :) So we made a presentation about Ella's business with very cute (?) pictures and all and got to show it to the whole group (only 3 from 14 business plans were presented to the whole group!)! It was nice and I think Ella made many new customers already. :)
Day was busy with the business plans and presentations and a bit stressful too because it felt like we wouldn't get the plan done in time. So I myself was totally tired after the presentations. But the night was young. :D So we had a quest, a wedding planner!! So the topic for the rest of the evening was wedding! We did draw the roles and it was time to get ready for the wedding party. It was lots of fun though I was tired as he**.
I didn't actually get a good picture of the groom and the bride, but here's brides mother:

She's so pretty

After the ceremony, wedding reception and all that it was time to get back to that fact that it's our last night together. So many of us got quite emotional (me included)...



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti