sunnuntai 13. lokakuuta 2013

What is this all about?

Well I can tell you. My name is Marja and I present Finnish 4H-corporation in a "Rural Youth Europe Autumn seminar 2013" with two other young from different parts of Finland. The seminar is located in Malvern, England and the main theme is entrepreneurship. There are about 40 (?) 29 young participants from all around Europe and from different organizations.
What I think is the greatest thing this far is to see that I still young! <3 I think back home 27 years old isn't young anymore. But I feel young.
Another thing that makes me happy right now is to get to know new people. They are all so fun! I've been laughing so much and I'm not homesick almost at all! And that's surprising. I get homesick very easily. Even though I love to travel.


Looking ahead to the week...
I want to gain lots of new information about entrepreneurship around the europe and I want to get inspired and I want to get new friends and then I want to learn new games and see beautiful landskapes and also I would like to be better in speaking English when I get back home and then back home I hope that I have new tools so motivate young people in my home town to start their own business and what would be also great ofcourse is to have some new ideas to develope our own farm. Oh and what I would love would be to see some animals! I saw a lots of sheep on our way here, but just from the train and the car. AND I'm looking forward to get to visit in different kind of companies! I love visiting! Especially abroad. It's so exotic. Everything is exotic.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti