torstai 17. lokakuuta 2013

Visiting local businesses in Herefordshire

Wow! Tuesday was another busy day full of everything!
We went to visit 3 really interesting entrepreneurs around Herefordshire. I think they all had really unique and special businesses.

The first one was a very adorable and small shop and a post office called Hope of Longtown. From my point of view it's amazing that such a small shop can even manage. In Finland we just don't have shops that small. They just would not manage when the big markets have taken over. Or then it just hasn't been done properly in Finland. Either way I'm really impressed of that pretty shop.




The second business we visited was a White Haywood Restaurant.
It's a Farmhouse restaurant with B&B accommodation. The restaurant was absolutely beautiful and food was incredible good and made mostly of the products from their own farm! Respect!



Last but not lea.st we visited Wiggly Wiggles which was a multitask business manufacturing and offering manymanymany products from worms to wedding flowers!





Though all the businesses were running fine they all got some issues what thay needed to be solved. So there was a subjects for the next day. To create concluutions for those problems. What did we gome out with that I will tell you tomorrow. Now I reallyreally need to go to sleep and I think I will sleep veeeeery tight 'cause we just climbed up to the Malvern hills and back. It was lots of fun and the weather was absolutely great and the view down to the city was pretty and and I saw my first shooting star ever and made a wish and now I'm totally exhausted! Hyvää yötä!

So beautiful!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti